Adobe Photoshop CC 2023 is a raster graphics editing program primarily used for photo retouching and general graphics. Its name in Spanish literally means “photo workshop”. Features include creating and enhancing 3D photography, illustrations, and art, designing websites and mobile apps, editing videos, simulating real paintings, and much more.
New features in Photoshop CC 2023 include:
Neural Filters, or Neural Filters, are a new tool that uses artificial intelligence to modify images with simple text requests, such as “change hair color”, “increase smile” or “add a background”.
Firefly is a new feature that allows you to create realistic fire and light effects with just a few clicks. These features are designed to inspire and facilitate users’ creativity.
- Processor: Dual core processor with 64 bit support.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit version 20H2 or later; in LTSC versions this software does not work.
- RAM: 8 GB (minimum), 16 GB or more (recommended)
- Graphics Card: GPU with DirectX 12 (feature level 12_0 or higher) with 1.5 GB of GPU memory (minimum), 4 GB of GPU memory for 4K and higher displays (recommended)
- Monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 resolution at 100% UI scaling (minimum), 1920 x 1080 or higher resolution at 100% UI scaling (recommended)
- Hard disk space: 20 GB available hard disk space (minimum), 50 GB available fast internal SSD hard disk space for application installation, and separate internal drive for scratch disks (recommended).
We are going to divide the instructions into 3 essential parts, in the sense we begin.
- 1.1. Important: Before extracting and installing, make sure that you have temporarily disabled your Antivirus or Windows Defender
1.2. Make sure you have uninstalled the previous version (if applicable) before installing this version.
- 1.3. Install Adobe Photoshop 2023 (use autoplay.exe). The program comes pre-activated, which means you don’t have to install any kind of crack.
- Note 1: If you encounter any problems with the installation (due to having another version previously), uninstall Adobe Photoshop 2023 and delete those folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
- Note 2: If autoplay.exe does not work, please go to “Adobe 2023” folder and run “Set-up.exe” as administrator to install Adobe Photoshop 2023
Now we are going to install the Neural Filters, it is important to mention that: if you are using a version of Adobe Photoshop from another source, I cannot guarantee that it will work.
- 2.1. Go to the “Neural Filters v24” folder and copy the contents inside to the “PluginData” folder located at: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\24\Internal\ com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData
- 2.2 Now open Adobe Photoshop, go to “Help” >> “Sign in” >> then sign in with an Adobe account (create one if you don’t have one, it’s free)
- 2.3 The Neural Filters are ready in your Adobe Photoshop!!!
- NOTE 3: Tested and working on Windows 10 and 11 with Adobe Photoshop 2023 v18.104.22.1683
Finally we will install Adobe Firefly AI
- 3.1. We open the folder with the title “Adobe Firefly AI for Adobe Photoshop 2023 v24.6 (x64)”
- 3.2. Run FireflyAI.exe as administrator with antivirus disabled (important), wait for “Adobe Firefly Support Addition Complete” message.
- 3.3. We’re done, back to work.
⚡ DOWNLOAD LINKS PER MEGA AND MEDIAFIRE 👇:
Adobe Photoshop CC 2023 v22.214.171.1243 Pre Activated
With Neural Filters and Firefly
IMPORTANT! All the files we share on this site are compressed with the final version of WinRAR, a lower version may cause errors when extracting the file.
MEGA | MEDIAFIRE | GOOGLE DRIVE | UTORRENT
- Name: Photoshop CC 2023
- Author : Adobe
- Architecture: x64-bit
- Version: v126.96.36.1993 Pre activated
- Includes: Neural Filters and Firefly
- System: Windows 10 20H2 above or Windows 11
- Language: Metalanguage
- File size: 6.35 GB