Multisim 14.20 is the most recent version of National Instruments electronic simulation software, it is a powerful simulation tool for analog, digital and power electronic circuits. Its use is educational, professional and educational. From my personal experience I can tell you the following: Multisim is very good at simulating analog and power circuits, the accuracy of the oscilloscope and other tools is very good, its weak point is in the limited number of digital devices or the absence or difficulty of simulate platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi among others. Multisim 14.2 is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and with the new Windows 11.
Download Multisim 14.20 completely free from our Mega and MediaFire servers. It includes its Full pro version, we share the crack with a lifetime license, you do not need to enter a KEY, you just have to follow the instructions in this post, you can also see the installation video tutorial. Download Multisim 14.2 for free 😉
Features of Multisim 14.2
• Modeling at the analog and digital circuitry level saves time.
• Updated model database (electromechanical models, power converters, switching power supplies for power circuits).
• More than 2,000 components from global analog device manufacturers, National Semiconductor, NXP and Phillips.
• More than 90 connectors to facilitate the development of your own hardware solutions.
• Extensive use of this program for educational purposes and for the industrial production of complex electronic devices.
• Using the capabilities of the NI Circuit Design Community, you can access resources that will significantly simplify the process of creating and implementing your projects. To ease the development process, National Instruments empowers all electrical circuit and board designers, teachers, and students of circuits to join the NI Circuit Design online community. In this resource, you can share your sketches, prototypes, templates, and discuss all kinds of development nuances with colleagues around the world.
The new versions of the Multisim and Ultiboard software packages have increased functionality, new user interface features and suppert more than 300 new components from the world’s leading manufacturers. Thanks to the new features, the development and prototyping of electrical circuits can be carried out much faster and with greater precision.
Requisitos minimos Multisim 14.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Disk space: At least 2GB of free space required.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Unzip the downloaded file with the password “engineeringsoftware.net” I recommend updating Winrar.
- Run the program and wait for the installation to complete, close it and do not open it.
- Look for the “CRACK” folder and run the activator as administrator, right click and mark activate, mark the 6 options in green.
- Restart your computer and voila, enjoy Multisim 14.20 cracked
Multisim 14.2 installation video tutorial
⚡ DOWNLOAD LINKS PER MEGA AND MEDIAFIRE 👇:
Multisim 14.2 Full
IMPORTANT! All the files we share on this site are compressed with the final version of WinRAR, a lower version may cause errors when extracting the file.
MEGA | MEDIAFIRE | GOOGLE DRIVE | ZIPPYSHARE
- Name: Multisim
- Author: National Instruments
Windows 7 (SP1) 32-bit
Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit
Windows Embedded Standard 7 (SP1)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
- Architecture: 32 & 64 bit
- Version: 14.20
- Language: English, German.
- Size: 812.20MB